We are looking for highly motivated individuals for the position of Senior Software Engineer who are looking to grow their career in fast paced environment. You will be developing information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing applications.
You must possess ability to prioritize tasks, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. You need to be creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytical capability and the ability to create innovative solutions is highly required to perform the responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Fluent with imperative and object-oriented languages knowledge of Java, Python with sound knowledge of the JVM and the ecosystem of supporting tools inside and out
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building complex web systems and applications
- Focused on performance and good knowledge on design patterns
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver.
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- Passionate about technologies, especially open source.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Lunch and Snacks
- Fitness Perk
- Medical and accident insurance.