Are you a creative software engineer who is passionate about creating the best SIEM in the World? Welcome to our team!
LogPoint is committed to creating the best SIEM in the world. We protect organizations by transforming their data into actionable intelligence, managing the cybersecurity threat in real-time. Our Modern SIEM with UEBA provides advanced behavioral analytics and ML-driven automation capabilities. Collecting data from across the IT infrastructure, the LogPoint solution supports cybersecurity, compliance, IT operations, and business analytics. In offices throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, more than 250 passionate LogPointers are working together with 60+ certified partners, committed to creating business value for our customers around the globe. And don’t just take our word for it, 1000+ customers agree. LogPoint receives stellar reviews from cybersecurity professionals and is recognized by leading industry analysts. For more information, visit www.logpoint.com.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for the position of Senior Software Engineer who are looking to grow their careers in a fast-paced environment. You will be developing information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop a software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing applications.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in C/C++ Programming Language, along with knowledge in Java would be a plus point
- Experience in high performance, event-driven network application in C
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building complex systems and applications
- Focused on performance and good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Experience and knowledge of networking/socket programming, message queues, asynchronous and thread programming in C
- Ability to investigate and debug complex issues, including performance tuning experience, troubleshooting, core dump analysis, static and dynamic analysis, etc.
- Experience with build tools and automated testings
- Knowledge of Unicode, various character sets, and network protocols
- Knowledge of TLS, TLS programming, embedding Python in C, bash scripting would be a plus point
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical capability
- Key Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Proactive and initiator
- Sense of quality
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Lunch and Snacks
- Fitness Perk
- Medical and accident insurance
Working at LogPoint
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
If you have any questions about this position, please send an email to the HR Team at NP-HR@logpoint.com.